Horse Show Terminology
- Gait - Describes a specific foot fall pattern or beat, i.e., walk, trot, canter.
- Gallop - The gallop is very much like the canter, except that it is faster, more ground-covering, and the three-beat canter changes to a four-beat gait.
- Gelding - A physically altered or castrated male horse.
- Grooming - Removal of dirt and other irritants from the horse. Grooming massages your horses muscles and helps build up a personal relationship, akin to pairing up between two horses in a field.
- Gymkhana - A horse show or event with a program of competitive games on horseback.
There are 0 items in your basket