Horse Show Terminology
- Laminitis - Noninfectious inflammation of the sensitive laminae of one or more of the hooves.
- Lateral movements - The horse is going sideways to some degree and only at the instructions of the rider.
- Lead (leg) - In canter or lope, the horse is on the right or left lead as indicated by the inside or leading foreleg; also the third beat in the stride.
- Length Bend - The horse is bent uniformly round your inside leg. The inside surface area of the horse is the same shape as the circumference of the corner or circle.
- Livery - Board / Boarding.
- Lunge line - A long line, about 20 to 30 feet, used to train and exercise a horse.
There are 0 items in your basket