- Master - These are the people responsible for the running of the hunt and particularly for liaison with the farmers and landowners. They should have right of way at all times second only to the hunt staff.
- "Master/Huntsman/Whip/Hound please" - This means give way to these people as they have a job to do.
- "Master/Huntsman/Whip/Hound on the right/left" - This means the Master/Whip/Hound should be let through on the side shouted.
- Mixed pack - A pack consisting of dogs and bitches
- Mute - A hound which hunts without speaking is mute
There are 0 items in your basket